|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Rain Water Harvesting|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Why Rainwater Harvesting?
At least 21 Cities in India will run out of Ground Water by 2020 affecting 100 Million People
Presently, India captures only 8% of its annual rainfall, among the lowest in the world.
An average roof can collect up to 2700 liter for every inch Rainfall.
In 2019, Government of India launched “Jan Shakti Abhiyan” to focus on various aspect of water conservation & RWH.
FOR RAIN WATER HARVESTING
• Sturdy Design with Steel Frame Support
• Adequate Holes for Maximum Water Penetration
• Decay Proof and Collapse Resistant
• Recycled from Non - Biodegradable Plastic Waste
• Meet the ever increasing demand for water
• Reduce the runoff which chokes storm water drains
• Avoid flooding of roads
• Augment ground water storage
• Reduce the soil erosion
• Supplement domestic water requirement during crisis
• Improve the quality of ground water
Model No. Size (In Inch) Volume (Ltr.)
RSP3636 36(L) X 36(B) X 36 (H) 765.00
RSP3628 36(L) X 28(B) X 36 (H) 600.00
RSP2828 28(L) X 28(B) H 36 (H) 460.00